December 7 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Join us for the final volunteer orientation of the year, and let’s raise a glass to the amazing successes of 2022, and brainstorm idea for how to take this energy and scale for success in 2023! We’ll do it a little differently this time and let YOU take the microphone and discuss what’s worked for you this year.
- Hear about some fantastic volunteer success stories
- Put your name in the hat for American Promise swag
- Get motivated and brainstorm for 2023!
Did somebody say swag?
Let’s go 2022!
- a massive and successful digital and political campaign in Pennsylvania including civic briefings, legislative actions and a fun “Freedom is Brewing” happy hour
- American Promise volunteers worked alongside our friends at Protect Maine Elections to collect over 70,000 signatures of Maine voters in support of a citizens’ ballot initiative
- New Jersey held 2 virtual candidate forums focused on the effects of big money on running a new political campaign. The first forum included a Democrat, a Republican, a Green Party candidate and a libertarian candidate. The second forum featured 3 conservative candidates who had engaged and signed our American Promise candidate pledge.
- convened the National Citizen Leadership Conference after a 3-year hiatus with 70+ CITIZEN lobby meetings – a huge success
- Virginia chapter is active and incredibly committed to growing awareness in their states through in-person and virtual events
- North Texas chapter filled a room with supporters to learn about the dangers of “pay to play politics” and how American Promise can fix it
- Wisconsin chapter continued their full-court press on community, business and political leaders to make America’s Dairyland an American Promise stronghold in the midwest
- California chapter worked on the candidate pledge program and also held successful fundraising events
- Wyoming American Promise volunteers worked diligently with the State Legislature and have made huge strides on the legislative side
- The Ohio, Michigan, Virginia, Maine and Minnesota teams have been giving presentations to Rotary Clubs to help spread awareness
- The Minnesota team had over 500 face-to-face conversations with their neighbors over a 5 day period and came away with over 10% of those folks signing up to meet with their legislator – join the call on Dec. 7 to learn how they did it!
And most importantly, we’ve welcomed new volunteers from all over the country – Missouri, Washington, Oregon, Florida, Maine, Virginia, Arizona, Texas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Illinois, Alaska – in just the last couple of months. Keep spreading the word – volunteering at American Promise is contagious!
Who is this event for?