Grow the Business Network in YOUR State!
- This event has passed.
April 12 @ 8:00 pm EDT
Learn why Business Advocacy is such an important part of our strategy to add the For Our Freedom Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and how you can build an effective business network of Rotary Members, Chamber of Commerce members, and business owners in YOUR state.
Business Leaders are uniquely qualified to point out how pay-to-play politics do not help business, but threaten innovation, healthy markets, and economic growth. In addition, business has a compelling interest in helping to restore public trust in our society—and faces significant reputational, regulatory, and systemic risk if this issue is not addressed.
On this call you can expect to learn about:
- Progress in the For Our Freedom Amendment campaign for March
- Announcement: Volunteer of the Month for March
- Announcement: Grassroots Victory for March
- Overview of Business Advocacy
- How to grow the Business Network in your State
- Tips from special guest speakers
- Overview of Next National Call in May